Website Building and Design


Done-for-You Web Design

Do you need a website for your nonprofit?  Do you need to advertise your business online?  Are you working on wining more souls to Christ?  Whatever your digital goal is, Unity Tenth is here to help.

These Core Features are Included with Each Package

  • 1 free month of Maintenance & Support Service Add on
  • Designing the website using the responsive template, colors, images, and content of the client’s choice.
  • Connecting the client’s domain & hosting service
  • Social Media account connection
  • SEO management capabilities (Yeost)
  • Installing WordPress (Dupral or Joomla is $10 extra)
  • Google Analytics connection & tracking (free account set up assistance).
  • 15 to 30 day turnaround.**

You Also Get the Following Value Features

  • Threat & Hack Protection:  Cyber criminals are on the rise!  Stop them before they ruin your online reputation.  This protection will monitor your website and protect it from malicious code and hackers.  Saving your organization money AND face.
  • Branded Emails:  If your organization is conducting business with “myorganization@gmail.com”, you are hurting the trust and validity of your website AND organization.  This will allow your organization to have an email with your domain name.  You and your workers will look professional and you can enhance a trusting relationship between your organization and the public.

DFY OPTIONS - ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

Economy
$ 216 yearly
  • 100 mailboxes
  • 100 GB Disk Space
  • 1 Website
Order Now
Deluxe
$ 240 yearly
  • 500 mailboxes
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited websites
Order Now
Ultimate
$ 382 yearly
  • 1000 mailboxes
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited websites
  • SSL certificate
Order Now

DFY Options - Monthly Subscription

Economy
$ 19.00 monthly
  • 100 mailboxes
  • 100 GB Disk Space
  • 1 Website
Order Now
Deluxe
$ 24.00 monthly
  • 500 mailboxes
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Websites
Order Now
Ultimate
$ 32.00 monthly
  • 1000 mailboxes
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Websites
  • SSL Certificate
Order Now

Grow Even More with A Premium Theme from Themeforest.net

Get an even more stunning website with a Themeforest.net premium theme.  These themes are responsive and have been designed by some of the best developers in the field.  These themes come fully loaded with additional features to make achieving your mission incredibly easy!  SPECIAL OFFER:  IF YOU USE A PREMIUM THEME, YOU WILL GET 10% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL WEB DESIGN PACKAGE!***

Self Hosted Website Option

Do you already have a domain and hosting provider?  Are you just looking for someone to help you get started?  Unity Tenth also offers Self Hosted Options for those who have already set the foundation for getting a website started.  Here’s what you get with the Self Hosted Option:

  • Freedom to keep your current Content Management System (Wix, Weebly, etc.) with your current web host (GoDaddy, Wix, 1&1, etc).
  • All of the Core Features of the Subscription Packages.
  • You get more control over your website.
  • No subscriptions or hidden fees.  Just a one time fee of $150!

Let’s Build Your Project!


Website Redesign

Do you hate your current website?  Unity Tenth can redesign the website you have to make it more modern.  Or, if you prefer, we can just delete your current website and start completely from scratch.

Learn More or Let’s Build Your Project


Disclaimers

*Down payment:  All web design services require a 15% down payment before the start of the project.  The remaining 85% is required upon approval of the final draft of the website before its launch.

**15 to 30 Day Turnaround:  Unity Tenth will make every effort to complete your website project 15 to 30 days from payment for service.  However, turnaround may be delayed based on the scope of your website and the timeliness of the retrieval of your required items (copy for the website, pictures, documents, etc.) for the project.

***Premium Theme Discount:  The Premium Theme Discount for Self-Hosted Options is only for themes $50 or less.  For “Done-for-You” packages, the discount is 10% off of the first year for annual subscriptions, or 10% off the monthly subscriptions for a term of 12 months.  After the promotional period, the subscriptions will return to their original pricing.