Do you remember that episode of The Office when Ryan proudly debuted his new pet project, WUPHF? The idea really was quite brilliant: Instead of having to keep up with emails, texts, tweets, and Facebook messages, you could simply send your friends one WUPHF, and the message would send notifications to all of their accounts on all of their devices at the same time.
They quickly realized their fatal flaw when the “barks” almost literally never stopped.
Social media moves and changes very quickly. It can be exhausting to keep up with a bunch of networks and algorithm changes and character limits and Stories and what even is Instagram TV?
We’ve got you covered this month with our pack of new resources. Here’s a quick look at what’s inside:
- The 2018 state of social media with Sam Hoover (social media director at Compassion International).
- Best practices for lead pastors on social media.
- 5 ways you can start using Instagram TV.
- Social media 101, with tips and reminders that are good for all of us.
- Where to find quality, sharable content.
- 4 needed improvements for social engagement.
- A killer social media starter checklist.
- How to handle trolls and negative feedback.
- An excerpt from The Social Christian by Phil Schneider…
- … plus an exclusive bonus chapter just for us—“Eternity in the Ephemera.”
Speaking of social, we’ve got some timely graphics for you to share on your networks this month. Don’t miss the special ones for Election Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and (most importantly) National French Toast Day.
Matt Ehresman wrote this originally at Church Marketing Sucks .