You can use the support ticket portal in your Growth Center Account Dashboard to ask for help on a website issue or to redesign/update something on your website. Here’s how you do this:
- Log into your Growth Center account dashboard.
- On the left, click on “Support Tickets”
- On the Support Tickets page, click on “Add Support Ticket”
- Fill out the form
- Ticket Title: A simple name or brief description of your issue.
- Ticket Priority: A rating for how important the issue is. The higher the priority, the more urgent it needs to be tackled (Full Service clients get top priority regardless and Immediate priority tickets may incur an extra fee)
- Upload Files: Prompts a window for uploading multiple files from your computer to attach to the ticket. Great for uploading screenshots of the issue or assets to assist with completing the ticket.
- Details: Go into a detailed description of the issue. Include how the issue occurred and what steps you’ve taken to resolve it (if any). The more details, the better.
- Click on “Create Ticket”
Check your email for a response from firstname.lastname@example.org or Unity Tenth Web Design. If you haven’t received anything, check your junk or spam folder. The response will include one of 4 statuses:
- Open: The ticket is still open and the issue hasn’t been resolved.
- Waiting (or Awaiting Response): The ticket is still open, but Unity Tenth is waiting for your to respond to the ticket or to perform an action.
- On Hold: The ticket is still open, but Unity Tenth or you can’t make any progress on it until something pertaining to the ticket occurs.
- Resolved: The ticket is closed and the issue has been resolved.
You can respond to the ticket by replying directly to the email or by logging into your Growth Center Account Dashboard and visiting the Support Ticket page. Please pay attention to your email inbox. If you delay your response, it could cause a resolution of your ticket to also be delayed!